Our new site has multiple energy saving features. These include:
- A new water tank for flushing toilets throughout the site.
- Thermal glass to conserve heat in Winter and keep heat out in Summer, thereby minimising use of air conditioners.
- Movement sensitive lights in main hall toilet areas to ensure lights stay on when needed and otherwise remain off.
- Full insulation in dormitory rooms to conserve heat in winter and minimise need for heaters.
- A range of different lighting zones around the site to ensure efficient use of lights.